Monday, March 06, 2006

A Note about Buying Plants on the Internet

As I posted earlier, I purchased my plants on-line from Greenwood Nursery. Fortunately for me, I found out after I placed the order that Greenwood Nursery is a reputable Internet source for plants through Dave's Garden, an Internet watchdog of on-line gardening vendors. Dave's Garden maintains a database of users detailing their experiences, both good and bad, with over 4700 on-line vendors. The website maintains a list of the 30 highest scoring vendors named, "The Watchdog 30." I recommend you consult with this database before purchasing from any on-line vendor. Membership to Dave's Garden is free, and the site offers other services that I have found helpful too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home