Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Yep, It Snowed

Last Snow Dates that I Recorded for Asheville (not too many mind you):

2008 - April 14
2007 - April 11

Two is probably not a trend, so I shouldn't really freak out worrying that the snow we are getting today on April 7th 2009 won't be the last. Trying ... Not ... To ... Freak ... Out ... AhHHHHHhhh!

Yesterday I mocked all those people at Lowe's buying petunias, basil and other tender annuals, but I must admit that I bought two ferns from Jesse Israel that probably aren't frost proof either! I covered them with some sheets. I hope they're still alive under there ... Under where you ask? I made you say underwear! Yeah, I'm in a silly mood today. I accidentally overslept, and now my eyes (and apparently my brain) aren't focusing properly. I blame the snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home