Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Road to Laurel Springs

I love those old "The Road to ..." movies with Bob Hope, Bing Crosby and Dorothy Lamour (whose name I can never remember). I always hope Bob Hope will get the girl in the end, but Bing always wins, well except for the one time when Bob Hope hypnotized Dorothy Lamour and kind of won her. Oh, well ... I guess Bing had the charisma back in those days, goofy ears and all.

So anyway, Ian is on "The Road to Laurel Springs" today to get us 3 Graham Blandy shrubs. It's a 3-1/2 hour drive each way, so I hope the shrubs work out well. We paid $75 each for them which seems to be a good price considering the cost of other mature shrubs we have seen for sale in this area. I am excited to get them planted this weekend so our house doesn't look so barren any more!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home