Tuesday, July 18, 2006

House to Date



Here is a full image of the house to date. Closer images follow in the entries below. It's starting to look more like a "real" house to me, but I'll be glad when the rose bushes are visible from the road.

The Graham Blandies are thriving in their new soil, and I am happy they transplanted so easily. I read some articles to the contrary on the Internet *after* purchasing them (of course), but we haven't had problems with them. The one of the far right did require that I tie it up, because it was getting beat up by the wind and its branches were starting to splay, but he's recovered just fine. Our dog likes peeing on the one in the middle, but it doesn't seem to mind the occasional shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home